Cool Candle Making Class In Dallas, TX Feburary 9, 2017 5:30pm-8:00pm
Posted on 31 January 2017
We are excited to announce that February 9th we will be taking over the Flea Style office to teach students how to color and pour wax to create one-of-a-kind candles with a chic wood wick. Each student will make two candles and be able to select from a range of scents.
Flea Style will provide some fun accents to create a unique accessory to tie around the candle. Take the candles home to enjoy or gift them for Valentine's Day. Follow link to sign up now only 12 spot available!
- Date: Thursday, February 9, 2017
- Time: 5:30 to 8 p.m.
- Location: Flea Style's Dallas office
- Class level: Beginner
- Student maximum: 12
- Cancellation Policy: Please email email@example.com within 48 hours of the class to receive a full refund.
- Students create TWO custom candles. Due to the wax needing to cool, candles will need to be picked up at least 24 hours after class.
- Wine, small savory bites and cookies
- Exclusive access to Flea Style's in-house retail shop
- 10-percent discount on all Flea Style shop merchandise and MAD Candle Co. products
- Free Flea Style canvas tote bag