Candle Making Workshop In Dallas 09/27/18
Learn how to make your own candles using our proprietary soy blended wax to create up-cycled, environmentally friendly candles for your home. This workshop will take you through the basics of making your own candles, an introduction to tools and materials, teaching you pouring techniques, and a demonstration on how to create scented candles from a range of your custom essential oil based fragrances!
- Date: Thursday, SEPTEMBER 27, 2018
- Time: 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- LOCATION - New Class Address: 1337 Chemical St, Dallas TX 75207
- Class Level: Beginner
- Student Maximum: 15
- Cancellation Policy: Please email email@example.com within 7 days of the class to receive a full refund.
- Students create TWO custom candles.
- Occasionally during hot and humid weather, the candles may not dry in time to take home after the workshop. In this case, you can come back and pick the candles up another time to ensure you have perfect candles!
- Located in the heart of the Design District just a block from our M.A.D Candle co workshop!
- 10% discount on all M.A.D Candle Co. products, a selection of candles will be available for purchase that evening.
- Presenters: Ashley & Blake Penn
- Cost: $75.00
- Includes: All Tools and Materials + Food & Wine
- For further questions please contact us at 469.559.7300